Hello Jakob,

I want to know, if we have in SUMO the possibility to get the object class....
Not the vehicle class. Because with the function v_class =
client.vehicle.getVehicleClass(s); we can use the methods inside Vehicle. Since
the pedestrian it's not handle as a vehicle, it's not possible to get the class
"pedestrian". The think is that in my vector s I have every movable object
(vehicle and pedestrian as well) and I want to find a way to know if it's a
vehicle I ask from the Class of this vehicle. Else if it's not a vehicle I set
Class = Pedestrian. Can you give me some hint which traci function I can use to
get the type of the movable object, even if it's not from type vehicle.

Br

Christian

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards
Christian Damdjo Wabo

Environment And Vehicle Simulation (DTRV22)
Autonomous Driving & ADAS (DTRV2)

ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Forschung und Entwicklung ZF Konzern/Research and Development ZF Group
Grundlagen und Technologien/Fundamentals and Technologies
88038 Friedrichshafen, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone +49 7541 77-961923, Telefax/Fax +49 7541 7790-961923
christian.damdjow...@zf.com<mailto:christian.damdjow...@zf.com>

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing.
Franz-Josef Paefgen
Vorstand/Board of Management: Wolf-Henning Schneider (Vorsitzender/CEO), Dr.
Konstantin Sauer, Jürgen Holeksa, Michael Hankel, Wilhelm Rehm, Dr. Franz
Kleiner, Peter Lake
Sitz/Headquarters: Friedrichshafen
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 630206/Trade register of the
municipal court of Ulm HRB 630206
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT