Hello,
you can only close lanes and edges along their full length.
To model closing of a shorter lane section you can do either of the
following:
a) split the edge into multiple parts and close only lanes on some parts
b) place one or more stopped vehicles of suitable length on the lane to be
closed and let them stop for the desired closing duration

regards,
Jakob