Hi Arslane!

First of all thank you for your response,

I'm using the output command <http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output>s
to get some information about vehicle routes and compute them by using xml
generated files.
The problem is that I cannot find commands to retrieve information about
the departure times for all the vehicles crossing a specific lane, but just
the departure times for the vehicles entering in the network. I don't need
to retrieve the number of vehicles but the departure time given a certain
lane.

best,
Graziano