When the car-following model is active, each vehicle only knows about the
leader position from the previous step.
When setting the speed via traci with speedMode = 30  (disregard safe
speed) then these constraints are not relevant.
However, the traci script needs to check the state of the traffic light and
force all vehicles to drive when the light changes.