Hello Jakob,

i think getAngle and getLength are already implemented. I think it was a
mistake from my side.

But for Slope it’s still strange. I extend the code and define the Slope in
TraCIAPI.cpp like this :

double

TraCIAPI::PersonScope::getSlope(const std::string& personID) const {

       return myParent.getDouble(CMD_GET_PERSON_VARIABLE, VAR_SLOPE, personID);

}

For sure in the header file i define it as well.

double getSlope(const std::string& vehicleID) const;

but I don’t know, what i forgot.

Thank you very much Jakob

Br

Christian