Dear SUMO devs/users,

Is it somehow possible to forbid lane-changes on multi-lane highways?
I guess for a simple case, such as road work zones where no one should be
allowed to change lanes, I can achieve this by setting the lane-change behavior
accordingly.

However, I have no idea how to model e.g. express lanes on a three-lane
highway, where it is forbidden to change on or from the most left lane, but it
should be allowed to change lanes on the rest of the lanes, as shown below:
(such express lanes can be found in the US for example)
[cid:image001.jpg@01D4C521.246DB830]
Is it possible to model such "solid line" or something, without actually
splitting the road? I could not find any information on that in the wiki.

Kind regards,
Karl