1) Tripinfo-output only ever contains inserted vehicles. The only way to
get a summary of the time loss of vehicle that were not inserted is in the
statistic summary (DepartDelayWaiting) enabled by --duration-log.statistics
Also, the option --tripinfo-output.write-unfinished must be set to true

2) The speed threshold is 0.1m/s, Times spent with a <stop> are excluded
(these are in attribute stopTime).

regards,
Jakob