Hello Sumo users,
i have a question relative to the description of TAZ File.
Normally after describing an TAZ File we have to write the Matrix Cell. I am
using the O-Format, which is given by the form:
FROM | TO | NUMVEHICLES
FROM and TO are both the TAZ id.
We can also use Differentiated Probabilities to describe TAZ .
So we can give in the same TAZ id many tazSource and Tazsink. My question now
is to know, if I just have one TAZid which have the complete definition of
Source, Sink and their weight. How should I describe the O-Format Matrix cell ?
I mean normally I have to put the TAZid Source (FROM) and TAZid sink (TO). But
now all the source and sink are located in the same TAZid. How should we do ?

Br

Christian