On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:06 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes: traci.simulation.findRoute
> (https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Simulation_Value_Retrieval).
> traveltime is stored in the 'cost' attribute of the returned Stage object.
> The result object also gives distance and list of edges.
> See also
> https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Routing#Travel-time_values_for_routing

I am still missing something; many functions like Add_Vehicle[1] are
described using the command hexadecimal code and the sequence of
parameters. How am I suppose to use those functions in python?

In some cases, like VehicleType_Value_Retrieval[2] there is the list of
python methods, but what about when there is nothing like for a
Add_Vehicle?

Thanks for the patience
Paolo

[1]