Hi Jakob,

we run a 24h scenario’s using sumo meso (v1.3) using

  *   randomtrips generate for each hour,
  *   multiple calibrators (> 1000) in 1min-frequency, only streets with prio 7
to 13 and larger than 100 m
  *   using the option load-save state for every hour suffix (xml)

We had some issues with the calibrators attributes and did some fixes:

  *   vehicle inserted by calibrators with attribute reroute=0. When loading
the state, insertion of these vehicles fails. Fix: set reroute=1
  *   some routeDistribution entries have attribute probabilities="", which
results in an error when loading the state. Fix: removing these distributions

After 5am of the simulation, we faced the following error loading the state
file:

Error: value '-4327.00' must be greater than or equal to minInclusive facet
value '0'
​<delaybegin="959343"depart="-4327.00"end="932642"number="26119"time="125970483.00"/>

We deleted the line in the state file and continue the simulation.
However at 7 am we faced again an error for one calibrator.

In the GUI we see that most of the vehicles are mostly placed at the right lane
(effect of meso simulation?)
Any idea what could be wrong with the calibrators?

Thanks
Florian