Hello All,
I have developed a scenario in SUMO, in which, the pedestrians have been
generated randomly using randomtrips.py and are moving along the sidewalks
and are crossing a priority zebra crossing. My ego-vehicle in SUMO halts in
front of the zebra crossing after detecting walking pedestrians.
I would like to obtain the following information using TraCI,
1)      Immediate zebra crossing ID
2)      Pedestrian ID’s walking on that corresponding crossing
3)      Pedestrian X,Y co-ordinates and velocity
I have tried the functions mentioned in this example, but was unsuccessful
in obtaining the above
information(https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/TraCIPedCrossing.html).
I am using traci4matlab as my interface with SUMO. I would be grateful if
you could please suggest me which functions would be appropriate to be used
to solve my problem?

Regards,
Mohsin Memon