Yes. Lateral resolution is the only parameter that is needed. The value is
global for the whole simulation and you should use a value that is a
divisor of the lane width. 0.8 or 0.4 would probably work well. Using
smaller values would reduces simulation speed. The travel duration will
vary somewhat because the lateral resolution affects the discretization
error when computing car-following relationships.

regards,
Jakob