Some outputs such as meanData output allow setting begin and end times for
their output.
For fcd-output this is not possible directly. There are several workarounds:
- export output for the whole simulation, then cut of the undesired parts
in post-processing (the output is order by time which makes this easy)
- save the simulation state at some point. Then load the simulation from
this state and start the output (
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/SaveAndLoad.html#know_issues)
- only equip some of the vehicles with a fcd device but set a large radius
that covers the whole network (device.fcd.radius). The output will then be
limited to the time where these vehicles active

regards,
Jakob