Yes, that makes sense. I checked some numbers and understood your point. To
get more solid results that have less effect of randomness, as you said, I
replaced the -e option with a fixed number and each time changed the -p
option to 0.1, 0.2,.0.3 and so on to get more vehicle running in the
network(like a range of 50 to 500 cars in a network with 200 nodes that
some of them teleported because of jam). But I still don't get the result
as I expected. Do you have any idea?

Thanks,
Raheleh

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:06 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.s...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> When you change the amount of traffic with the -e option than the traffic
> is spread over a larger time. To increase the traffic density you need to
> use the -p option (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Trip.html#arrival_rate)
> Also, when there are only a few vehicles in the network, the traffic
> interactions are negligible and the effects of randomness (the trips are
> random after all) are dominant.
> I recommend that you observing the generated simulations carefully to see
> what I mean.
> regards,
> Jakob
>
> Am Mi., 25. März 2020 um 13:28 Uhr schrieb Raheleh Zarei <
> raheleh.za...@gmail.com>:
>
>> I use randomtrips.py to create random trips. I use the command below to
>> generate trips.
>>
>>  python randomTrips.py -n ./RoutingSim1.net.xml -o ./RoutingSim1.rou.xml
>> -e 20 --route-file .RoutingSimRoute1.rou.xml --validate true
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 01:56 Jakob Erdmann <namdre.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> How did you define/generate your trips?

*RAZ*