Von: sumo-user-boun...@eclipse.org <sumo-user-boun...@eclipse.org> Im Auftrag
von Jakob Erdmann
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Mai 2020 15:53
An: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@eclipse.org>
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Problem with TraCI in SUMO 1.6.0

Hello Karl,
nothing related to vehicle.add was changed deliberately. The problem may be
related to vehicle insertion.
Here are things you could try:
- force the vehicle into the network using vehicle.moveTo or vehicle.moveToXY
(if that works the issue is with insertion)
- activate debugging code in MSLane.cpp:70 ( DEBUG_INSERTION) and activate the
line /#define DEBUG_COND2(obj) ((obj != 0 && (obj)->getID() ==
"yourVehicleID")). This will report the reason why the vehicle 'yourVehicleID'
is not being inserted

regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 12. Mai 2020 um 15:38 Uhr schrieb Schrab, Karl