Hello,
it's hard to tell from the given numbers how long the simulation should run
because it also depends on the average time a vehicle spends in the
network. (see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#how_fast_can_sumo_run).
However, when a simulation is running surprisingly long, this is often
caused by unexpected jamming/deadlocks. I recommend writing summary output
(option --summary-output).
While the simulation is still running you can use this output to detect
jamming by looking at the number of vehicles that are present in the
simulation, the average speeds and the number of halting vehicles.
The next step is then to observe the simulation visually and determine what
is causing the jamming.

regards,
Jakob

Am Sa., 16. Mai 2020 um 21:50 Uhr schrieb Fay Kostopoulou <fayk...@gmail.com