Hi there,
I am trying to find a comparison of travel times obtained from SUMO with some
real-world traffic data (like the standard deviation of travel times). I was
wondering if someone could please mention some citable paper(s). I am aware
that SUMO has been used in many industrial projects, so it must be pretty
reliable.
I think I am trying to ask:For the same number of vehicles on a similar path
(simulator VS reality), how much variation in travel-time we may expect (Maybe
a range)? Although I know the answer depends on various factors such as the
chosen car-following model, traffic light phasing, and lane-changing model?
Many thanksMohsen