No not really... only about 180MB.

When I try to change the arrival times or the amount of trips it affects the
error.
Sometimes it doesn't occur at all, sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

What also happens very often is that TraCI crashes only saying
"traci.exceptions.FatalTraCIError: connection closed by SUMO".
In the past sometimes I was able to fix it by making sure objects are being
unsubscribed from before removing them from the simulation but right now I
really don't understand what is happening.
Is there any way to get more detailed TraCI logs?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards
Marcel