Hello Jakob,
I am unable to follow your instructions. Could you please modify the
following line (bus route, which is currently unidirectional) as
bidirectional (not cyclic) line?

   <route id="13" edges="55 55b 125 114">
        <stop busStop="busStop#35" until="0"/>
        <stop busStop="busStop#36" until="120"/>
    </route>
   <flow id="bus_13" begin="0" end="3600" period="300" departLane="best"
line="13" type="bus" route="13"/>

thanks and regards,
Dillip Rout