Hello,
I am using the latest development version of SUMO (
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version).
However, I found the documentation part (
https://sumo.dlr.de/daily/pydoc/traci._simulation.html) that the signature
of findRoute is this:

*findRoute*(self, fromEdge, toEdge, vType=''", depart=-1.0, routingMode=0)

The same signature I got in my local machine where I have installed the
latest development version. Note that there is no input
for the lanes as you mentioned. Please clarify.

thanks and regards,
Dillip Rout