Hello Jakob,

I understand your concern regarding the change or addition of new classes.
It is absolutely fine till things are working, especially with backward
compatibility. A splendid work has been done by you and your team, no
doubts. We are lucky to have your advice, time to time, majority of the
queries are sorted out within a day.

It is pretty nice to see renaming of the period attribute of route to
cycleTime (also known as round trip time). It will be adopted and
appreciated soon by the users. Just a query regarding the coexistence of
*end* and *number* attributes in flow (see below). As per the current
verion, both cannot be used simultaneously, is it contradictory?
<flow id="bus_11" begin="0" number="2" period="120" departLane="best"
line="11" type="bus" route="11"/>

Kudos to your team again for such evolving development of SUMO.

thanks and regards,
Dillip Rout