By default vehicles with vClass bus and coach get  assigned a maximum speed
of 100km/h whereas passenger and delivery vehicles are limited to 200km/h
(using the assumption that their actual speed is limited by road speed
limit).
The number of coaches should have a minor influence on the average speed of
all vehicles if the speed limit on your road is above 100km/h.