Hello,
Let us assume that a machine with sufficient computing power is available.

Now, there are two bare minimum input files for the simulation (1)
city.net.xml - contains the structure of the underlying network  (2)
city.rou.xml - contains the vehicles and respective routes (paths) and
possibly schedule.

Do you mean that we should have separate files of (1) and (2) for each day
of the month?

thanks and regards,
Dillip Rout