Hi,

I wrote a code, in TraCI, in order to make vehicles to pull over and stop in
a two-lane one-way road and in a specified duration. For the vehicles moving
in the right lane, the lateral alignment is set to "right," and the speed is
set to 0. Also vehicles in the left lane are forced to change lane to the
right lane. When the code is running, the vehicles on the right lane pull
over to the right side of the lane and stop. The vehicles on the left lane
change their lanes but stop in the left side of the right lane. I checked
their lateral alignment. Although it is set to "right", they stop in the
left side. Please find attached a screenshot of the code and other required
files. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Reza.

ezyzip.zip