Finally, I installed SUMO through the command line (sudo apt install SUMO)
and tried to get the previous stage data through TraCI but again the same
issues persist here, i.e., it goes for exception and the program stops.
It is a prolonged question which is yet to be answered by anyone, will I
get an answer for it?