Hi Eugene,
can you provide a reproducible scenario?
I'm assuming your scenario runs within the flow framework. You can now make
reproducible traci scenarios by adding the optional argument
traci.start(..., traceFile="somefile") and then sending the generated
traceFile along with the other input files.

cheers,
Jakob