According to your command two conditions must be met:
- the vehicle must have stopped at least until time 100
- the vehicle must have stopped for at least 50s
You can activate 'show route' for the vehicle to see the remaining stop
duration in sumo-gui:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/sumo-gui.html#showing_routes_and_route-related_information