Hallo Everyone
I have a question about the functionality of duarouter.
I am writing a program to dynamically change the route of a pickup truck.
I have created the following trip and am using duarouter to automatically
calculate the route.

<trip id=x depart=now from="Current location of vehicle" to="Pickup_point"
via="Dropoff_point" maxSpeed=xxx/>.

In this case, create a trip file with the current location of vehicle set to
inside the junction, and create rou.xml with duarouter. Then, the first edge of
the route in rou.xml will be away from the current location of the vehicle. If
you do a setRoute on that route, you will get an error.

Is there any way to create a correct route in duarouter when the vehicle is
inside a junction?

Best regards
Nishikawa