Dear Jakob,

My files are too large and I could not upload them but I tried different
ways by adding and deleting different options. It didn’t need to
duarouter--ignore-errors. As far as I understood the error is related to the
closed-links additional file. I added three options for defining the
additional files as Yun-Pang said:

 python ~\duaIterate.py  --net-file *.net.xml --trips *.trips.xml
duarouter--additional-files *add.xml duarouter--vtype-output **.add.xml
--additional *.add.xml

 where, *.add.xml is your vehicle type file name and **.add.xml is the file
name you need to define.

I thought that it should be the same in case of defining the closed-links as
an additional file but it wasn’t. It just worked when I added the
closed-links additional file in the duarouter--additional-files option. But
I am not sure if the closed-links are considered and simulation works
properly. Could you please check if this command is okay considering closure
of some links:

python ~\duaIterate.py  --net-file *.net.xml --trips *.trips.xml
duarouter--additional-files vtype.xml,closed-links.xml
duarouter--vtype-output vtype_output.xml --additional vtype.xml -l 10 -m -b
0 -e 86400 --clean-alt

Thanks in advance.