SUMO parses route-files incrementally by default and therefore the
begin/depart times must be sorted from top to bottom. This is violated if
you define a new flow with begin=0 after another one with begin=1000.
Alternative workarounds:
- load the route file with option --additional-files  (this reads the whole
file at once and doesn't require sorted input)
- rewrite the file so that the intervals are sorted

regards,
Jakob