There are two approaches to get busses via the osmWebWizard:
- activating "Bus" in the traffic modes selection (those will be random and
the busses will not stop)
- activating the option "Import Public Transport" in the main panel  (this
will generated a bus schedule for all bus routes and stops defined in OSM)

I recommend the second option, for details on how to influence the schedule
generation see 'build.bat' and
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Misc.html#ptlines2flowspy (call it with
option --help).

regards,