Hello Good Afternoon,

For my simulations, I have utilized a 500m length road, 5m vehicle length,
and 5m safe distance. Then the lane capacity is 500/(5+5) = 50vehicles.

I have analyzed the queue length by considering the entire lane for several
TLC control mechanisms from 0.05veh/s to 0.4veh/s where the lane saturates.
The queue length is not growing beyond 380m, i.e., 38vehicles even at
saturation level whatever the TLC mechanism is at 30 and 50Kmph speeds.

I would like to know if there is something limiting the queue length not
growing until 500m.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Radha