When combining "probability" and "number"  a vehicle will be emitted
randomly with the given probability each second until the specified number
is reached.
Thus the end time of the flow is itself a random variable.
The end time of the simulation can only be used to end this process
prematurely.
If you need a fixed number of vehicles, randomly distributed in a fixed
time frame, either
- use duarouter with option --randomize-flows to preprocess your route
files (use flows specified with 'end' and 'number') or
- generate your traffic with randomTrips.py using option --random-depart (
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Trip.html#insertion_distribution)

Am Do., 5. Mai 2022 um 18:45 Uhr schrieb Fabio Lamanna <fblama...@gmail.com