Hi, i have a problem with taz files in Sumo. I have a Sumo network and a
shapefile with traffic zones. I want to use edgesInDistricts.py to create a taz
file with all the edges which are inside the respective traffic area. I read on
Sumo website the taz-shape-file must be in the format generated by polyconvert
to use it in edgesinDistricts tool. If i use polyconvert with my shapefile
using –shapefile-prefixes option, it generates a file that does’t work with
edgesInDistricts.py (edgesInDistricts generates an empty file). I tried to use
edgesInDistricts.py with a taz file generated by gridDistricts.py and it works,
so i think the problem is in polyconvert. How i can use my shapefile to
generate a taz file to use it in edgesInDistricts tool? I’m sorry for this
request but i am a new Sumo user.
Thank you.
Saverio Picarelli – computer engineering student