> Additionally, I have also set lcSpeedGainRight="1" since the
documentation mentioned that will achieve symmetry, though I'm not sure.
What I understand is that it will prefer to lane change to the rightmost
lane for speed gain, unless it is set to 1?

Good point! I forgot that one.  The lane changing for speed gain works by
collection "motivation" over some time and then triggering a maneuver if
the motivation exceeds a threshold. By default, the threshold for
overtaking on the right is twice as large as for the left. With
lcSpeedGainRight you can change this factor. With a value of 0.5 the
situation is reversed.

> On a side note, some of these parameters have a range that extends to
infinity. For example, To set lcSublane to infinity, do you just write
lcSublane="infinity"?

No. You may write things like 1e100 though which gets you pretty close to
infinity (-:

>>> Hriday