No.
To disable strategic laneChanging completely, you can either
- set laneChangeMode
- or set lcStrategic="-1"

because only setting lcStrategic="0" still allows changing at the end of
the lane.

b)
lcSpeedGain="0"  still is equivalent to lcSpeedGain="0.001" in version
1.13.0 but disables changing for speedGain completely in the development
version (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/10709)

c)
lcCooperative="0" prevents cooperative changing if there is any
inconvenience. However, if you set lcSpeedGain="0" lcCooperative="0" a
vehicle might still perform a cooperative change if the target lane affords
higher speed. To achieve the same affect as disabled-via-lane-change-mode
you can set lcCooperative="-1" (again, this requires the dev version)

regards,
Jakob