>> But, as I keep changing the warm-up space, Vehicle Density gets changed.
>> So, can you tell me what should be the ideal Warm-up space for traffic
generation?

Calibrating your scenario to some real world data that you obtained is
something only you can do.
As explained in the links previously given (i.e.
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/VehicleInsertion.html), preparing the
initial state of a simulation through vehicle insertion is influenced by
many factors.
Changing only the length of the warm-up space is generally not enough to
make use of the full potential state space.
(i.e. if you're inserting only on one lane at low initial speed you will
never reach high flow regardless of the length of the warm-up space).
Put differently, you have to know the initial density that you want your
scenario to have and your initial conditions are "ideal" if they achieve
this density.
Also, do multiple runs with different random seeds! (
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Randomness.html).