Hello Manikanta,
I'm interested to see if you can finally create good MFDs in SUMO for your
network and if so, how. I have the same issue but I always thought that the
reason for not having the bottom part is having some links that are not
congested or loaded during the simulation so the MFD for the region won't
have the bottom part.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thanks,
Soheil