Hello there!

I want to simulate both passenger and bus mobilities. As far as I
understood from sumo documentation, I have to proceed like below:
1- Network preparation
2- Locating the bus stops and defining their schedules (adding PT)
3- Generating and assigning traffic demand to the network

What I have now are:
1- Transportation network.xml file which includes allowed modes on each
edge (passenger/bus&passenger) in addition to other required information
(except bus stops)
2- Bus stop shp.file
3- GTFS.zip file
4- Detectors.xml file like what is mentioned here
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Routes_from_Observation_Points.html#computing_detector_types
5- A csv file including detector,time, qPKW, vPKW, qLKW, vLKW to compute
flows, according to this documentation:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Routes_from_Observation_Points.html#computing_flows

But I got confused on continuing with "gtfstopt.py" or "dfrouter" as the
next step. "gtfstopt.py" will generate bus stops and routes. On the other
hand, I have traffic counts from detectors, and if I am not
misunderstanding, "dfrouter" will also generate vehicles and their routes
for both passengers and buses.
I would be very thankful if you let me know your idea and guide me on what
to do next.

--
*Sincerely,*
*Fereshteh Jafari Shahdani*