Hello,
you can run duarouter to turn the trips into routes and set the option
--ignore-errors. This will filter out all the invalid trips so sumo can
then run without errors. The script randomTrips.py will do this
automatically when run with option --route-file yourRoutes.xml.
Or you can run sumo with the option --ignore-route-errors.
regards,
Jakob