Hi,

I have difficulties in using simulation step (0x02) command. Assume that
the time step is 100 ms (0.1s). Calling simulation step command with 100
does not proceed the simulation to 100 ms. I am looking at the
simulation time step at the top of sumo-gui and it is still zero.
Calling 'simulation step' in the next time step with 200 ms causes SUMO
to proceed to 100 ms. It seems that SUMO is one time step behind. Am I
missing something?

Thanks!

- Mani