Dear All,
I have been using randomTrips, calibrator and sensor information to try to
generate the simulation.  I also perform checking vehicle counts and speed read
by those sensors. I computed the average vehicle counts and speed and plot them
versus the real information from sensors. However, for vehicle counts, the SUMO
result matches the real counts in the first initial period and then starts to
decrease. Moreover, for vehicle speeds, the SUMO speed information read by
sensors are quite low, roughly half the real speed. Is there anyway that I
should do to debug this?
Thank you so much.
Best regards,Tran