Hi I have recently started using SUMO simulation and I am currently in the
learning stages of it. I created a normal simulation and it worked
perfectly fine. I wanted to add traffic lights to it and upon accessing the
tutorials I understood some part of it and tried adding it to my simulation
but I was getting an error message

Warning: Unused states in tlLogic '5', program 'traffic_start' in phase 0
after tl-index -1
Warning: Missing green phase in tlLogic '5', program 'traffic_start' for
tl-index 20
Warning: Unused states in tlLogic '5', program 'traffic_light' in phase 0
after tl-index -1
Warning: Missing green phase in tlLogic '5', program 'traffic_light' for
tl-index 20
done (0ms).

Any help will be really appreciated.
Thankyou