Dear everyone,

I am a relative beginner with Python and still getting to grips with
traci. I am trying to use SUMO for my master's thesis and want to look
at comparing different methods of routing traffic through a city-like
network with traffic lights.

In any case, right now I want to make setting up experiments easier by
using sumo's own configuration file templates. I can of course simply
start SUMO with a configuration file, but I would like to have access or
maybe create config files from my own code. Now sumolib has the class
ConfigurationReader and functions like pullOptions and
saveConfiguration, but for the love of me I cannot get them to work.
Could someone please supply me with an example of how to use them?

Thank you in advance,
Iris Bekker