Hi

I have used the polyconvert option to extract the bus stops from OSM file.
Now i have 2 files: HK.net.xml file and HK_polygons.xml file.
With the command line option: sumo-gui -n HK.net.xml --additional-files
HK_polygons.xml, i can visualize the bus stops.

But what CL option i should be using to merge these two files into a single
file? I want to merge them into a single file since i want to edit the
final network using netedit. Kindly help me on this

Thank You

Regards,
Tanuja

Regards,