HI,

Is it possible to name the junctions that result from a Junction join? When
performing a netconvert, I have the nodes that I want joined, specified at
the bottom of the nod.xml with <join nodes="" /> tags. This results in long
junction names eg: cluster_247_248_251_253_254_255.

We need the IDs to be <=35 chars and for traffic light junctions they need
to be prefixed with "TRAFFICLIGHT".

I tried editing via NetEdit but that only changes the Junction ID and
doesn't reflect the change in the tlLogic.

Thanks,

Hannah