I am trying to change velocities of vehicles using TraCI. I have some

1. In my simulation, I am getting negative value from getDistance()
function. What would be the possible reason? Followings are my code:
        vehicles = traci.vehicle.getIDList()
        for word in vehicles:
            if word == "kang":
                distance = traci.vehicle.getDistance("kang")
                vel1 = traci.vehicle.getSpeed("kang")
                print distance
2. How to let the vehicles stop at the final destination gradually?

3. If I use the TraCI in python, what is the simulation step in time? 1
second? or something else?
    step = 0
    while traci.simulation.getMinExpectedNumber() > 0:

Thanks for your time!
A. Sarker
sumo-user mailing list