How many edges are in your network and what percentage of the network are
you looking at when the gui starts to feel slow?
Is it only slow during simulation or also when you are opening the network
without any vehicles?

As a reference: When looking at the network of Berlin with ~200k edges it
is still usable and there is hardly any delay when zooming to show about a
quarter of the network.

regards,
Jakob

: