Hi milena,I guess you have to disable the automatic lane change mode. That can
be done through TRACI.
BR

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 13 Jan, 2017 at 4:22 pm, milena anghelone<anghelone.mil...@gmail.com>
wrote:   Hello everybody.
I was trying to stop my vehicle through this command:

<vehicle id="vec1" type="G1" route="route0" depart="0" >
    <stop lane="376643565#0_0" friendlyPos="false" duration="10"/>
</vehicle>

What I've noticed is that the vehicle correctly stops at that line for that
time interval, but as soon as it starts travelling again, it doesn't follow
the route0, but it comes back to the original position as well as the
second vehicle which follows it, while all the other vehicles follow the
normal route.

Why this happens?

Thanks all
BR