Hi Jakob,
Thank you for your reply and the information you provided.
Have a good day.
Many thanksMohsen
On Saturday, August 12, 2017, 9:16:20 PM GMT+12, Jakob Erdmann
<namdre.s...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hello,
by default, DUAROUTER generates vehicles from a flow with equal spacing in
time. To get random spacing use the option --randomize-flows.
In this case, each vehicle selects a depart time which is uniformly distributed
between begin and end.

<flows> that are loaded into the simulation are also spaced evenly unless
defined with attribute probability which creates a binomial distribution
(approximating Poisson distribution for low probability).

regards,
Jakob